Wednesday, July 5, 2017

#EaglesGetaway Part 1 šŸŒˆ

Assalammualaikum and Hi J I know this vacation already lame but I’m free now so why not I’m just posting it? Hahahahaha

I’m starting my story by telling you guys how we planned it. Last year, I’m not sure either it is before trial or after but around that month I think. It was planned by Anis at first. She just books a ticket ONLY FOR HER to go Langkawi in April 2017. She booked it when it is on promotion. Then, she told us to join her because if not she will going there alone. I as a good friend who do not want anything bad happen to her so follow her trip. HAHAHAHAHA :P *actually, I confirmed to join them a month before maybe hehehehe* Those who confirmed to follow her at first was Bowm and Syuhada. I am a third person. The next person is Zack. Suddenly, Syuhada cannot follow the trip so we begged Farah to join us. Farah wanted to join us 2 weeks before the date. OKAY GUYS, IMAGINE HOW MUCH HER TICKET *peace* Hehehehehe

A few


On 4th April, we were excited so we arrived at the airport very early. We waited at McD. *just seat not ate* Hahahahaha :P However, 4 hours is not so long because we had many stories. Hahahaha
Then, we just went into the plane. We arrived at Langkawi at 6pm. I’m not sure with the time because I already forgot but it is around that time.

IT IS LANGKAWI!!!!!
Our first destination was the hotel to check in. Actually, we stayed at motel. Budget vacation! Hahahaha 5 person stayed in one room with two single bed :P No worries, it is comfortable. Thanks to Anis who searched for it. Next, we went to Dataran Lang. WE CONQUER THE PLACE!!!! Hehehehe because we were not going on school holidays so there were not many persons. Then, we just went back to the motel and get ready for night mission. Kihkihkih


Okay, we admitted that night we watched movie. Huhuhu we just don’t know what to do on that day so just let us spent time together while watched movie. We watched ‘KIMCHI UNTUK AWAK” and just enjoyed the movie even emmm emmm but not bad to let us chit chatting in the cinema. We also made a live. Hahahahaha Is it Bowm or Zack who was teary because some of the scene? Hahahaha I’m not remember who was it. Hehehehe


At first, we thought that they were nobody but suddenly emmmm...... Nevermind 
The best part was here. HEHEHEHEHE *See it here :P at Day 1 if I'm not mistaken*
End of the movie. Those 4 were not ashamed to sing loudly HAPPY BIRTHDAY’s song to me. I cried. Hahahaha It feels like they booked the cinema for me :P Hahahaha *birthday girl is happy until now*
Then, we pretended it one more time in the car. Pretended that I was not entering the car with them and then I opened the door and they sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me. IT IS ACTING! HAHAHAHA


On 5th April which is on MY BIRTHDAY :P *birthday girl is proud*
We went for Island Hoping. First, we went to Pantai Beras Basah. All were excited played water in the sea even it is salt. Here we met Adik Aiman. He was our photographer at that placed. Hahahaha Thank you brother!  He was 12 years old. Okay, let’s wish him GOOD LUCK UPSR ! Pray for him J *repay his kindness with pray for him* Hihihihi. Next, we went to watch eagles and we are lucky because got to see many dolphins. KWEOPTA! Next destination was Tassek Dayang Bunting. I LOVE THE WATER THERE! We also do kayak there. Of course, we played well in the water there because it is not salty. Hahahahaha Here, we closed with Pakcik and Makcik. I’m not remembering their names but I do remember memories. Thank you because having fun with us and kind to us. May Allah bless both Pakcik Makcik. That’s all our Island Hoping.






In the evening, we went to Cable Car. UNFORTUNATELY, it is closed. Sad T_T So, we just went into all the 3D,4D,6D,7D all DDDDDD *sidelong glance* Not bad to help us calm for a while. After that, we went to Pantai Chenang with a big hope to watch sunset but we were late. Hahahaha but still can see the beautiful view. Then, we just walk along the stall there. Arrived at Kuah, we bought chocolate at HIG and another placed I not remembered. It is near our motel. Then, we went to night market.



#OrangKaya Hahahahahaha

I LOVE THIS <3
Suddenly, Bowm wants to go to the toilet. Anis just drove until Jeti Kuah. Why she just not bring us to motel? I said with myself because I’m the one who hold the waze and see motel was near to us but why? I just keep quiet because maybe we were going to the next place after that. Anis drove to more spacious place at there. She stopped the car. Those 3 at the back already went out of the car and go to bonnet. Anis stopped me from going out. Then, Farah opens my door while holding Spongebob’s balloon and Bowm holding Doraemon’s balloon. I cried. Hehehehehe
Zack came after while holding 2 pieces of cake. Anis recorded the moment. I CRIED! I LOVE THEM :P
*birthday girl very touched* Then, we took some pictures and went back to motel.




All were busy packaging the luggage. All were scared that our luggage maybe heavy. Hahahahaha
I must blew out my balloons that night. SAD T_T. Their live were not more than 5 hours I think. I had to because how I want to bring you in flight. Huhuhuhuhu
Zack and Bowm slept first. At the same time, Farah, Anis and I were eating ramen *tasty* and chocolates that we bought that night. Hahahahaha.  We slept after that.

To be continue……..

All the moments is here :) Use the #EaglesGetaway *promoting hard* Hahahahaha  

No comments :